Secret Santa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Santa

Every year for several years DOL has allowed those interested in doing a Secret Santa exchange. This is always a big hit with my guys and I was wondering if this was going to happen again this year? It's fun, a little stressful for the person in charge only in that whoever signs up for this has to follow through. I have been in charge of this a couple times and wouldn't mind doing that again if someone else hasn't already spoken up to it. It's already the middle of November, so if it's going to happen, those who want to do it need to speak up NOW. Meanwhile, here's a couple photos of our guys doing what Danes seem to do best ReeferBob's pillow.JPG
    Last edited by James-dol; 11-21-2017, 02:22 PM.

No one has come forward to do it so far this year.
    sigpic
    Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
    Associate Member GDCNE
    Member GSPCA
    Member NAVHDA
    Member Central Maine Kennel Club
    High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Well - that's a bummer and if it's going to happen, it needs to get going now. I would take charge of this if people are interested. It looks like there's a lot of new folks on this forum now - perhaps it's too much to ask folks to do this.

Comment

Well - it's 4 days before Thanksgiving and it appears there will be no Secret Santa this year - and I only write this because there has been only one response. Too bad. This is the first time in almost 10 of MY years of being a member of DOL this is not happening. Maybe next year.......

Comment

It's because hardly any of the veterans are on the forum anymore. They drove everyone away with the horrible update.
          ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

I would participate, I'm just seeing this now. You know what we need almost, is like a small Facebook group of the regulars we used to have here. The huge dol Facebook group is fine for general information but it's kind of huge and unwieldy. We had a nice tight group of like minded friends here. I'm sad we lost that
            sigpic

Peach, merle Great Dane
            Born July 7 2014
            Peach & Emily!

Comment

I just saw this post today, otherwise I would have chimed in as well. I almost never log in these days because of the changes to the site. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
              -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

I think this would be so much fun! I was busy with work so haven’t logged on in a great while. (Surprise to a new look!) As I scrolled through I thought it appears that not much Is going on. If it is decided upon I would love to participate, or my two guys would love to ! There are still 25 days til Christmas!
                ~we love our danes~

Comment

I just saw this as I don't log in too often. I have participated before and would participate this year.
                  sigpic
                  Buster

RIP Jack Diesel Caliber and Bubbles. Mommy misses you guys every day!

Comment

Originally posted by emeko View Post
                    I would participate, I'm just seeing this now. You know what we need almost, is like a small Facebook group of the regulars we used to have here. The huge dol Facebook group is fine for general information but it's kind of huge and unwieldy. We had a nice tight group of like minded friends here. I'm sad we lost that
                    I agree!

Comment

Working...
                    X