Harley, the epicure?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley, the epicure?

I wouldn't call Harley a picky eater at all. His digestive system dictates that certain human delights cannot be ingested. He's rocking along just fine now. No issues at all, growing by leaps and bounds and getting smarter by the day. I don't intend to intentionally derail any of that. I admit to having a passion for baked pita chips. Specifically, the variety with hatch chiles. If Harley even hears the pantry door opening, he's there at super speed. Normally, I give him two chips of the sea salt variety. That's it. When I open the hatch chile flavored bag, I try mightily to ignore him. Good luck with that.
    If I have a bag of the hatch flavor open, he will ignore the sea salt variety when proffered. Literally, he will give me 'the look' as if to say, "You think I'm stupid?" I've even tried having a bag of each open at the same time. It makes no difference. If he smells the hatch chile variety, nothing else will interest him even though he's never had even one of them. I've resorted to storing the chips in my bedroom closet where he's definitely not allowed. When I sneak off for a snack, he's invariably waiting for me at the bedroom door. I don't just get the look, I get a murderous glare! At some point, I've either got to give up my favorite snack or learn how to have one while ignoring Harley. Again, good luck with that.

harley: i won't be ignored, don!!! (cue scene from "fatal attraction"). hahaha!
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Charlene View Post
      harley: i won't be ignored, don!!! (cue scene from "fatal attraction"). hahaha!
      Haaaaaaa
      Harley has great taste - spicy is a way of life!!!
      -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Working...
      X