That cold nose thing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That cold nose thing!

I've always known that a dog's nose is usually cold but I swear, Harley takes even that to a new level. My summer pj's are an old pair of way too large gym shorts and a t-shirt. I'm into comfort much more than style at age 70. While carrying his and Buster's breakfasts from the microwave to the kitchen counter this morning, Harley decided to insert his nose up one of the overly large leg openings in my shorts and place it in a spot where it clearly wasn't expected by me. How I kept from depositing their food on the kitchen ceiling is still a mystery. I tapped danced and squirmed over to the counter with Harley matching my stride, step for step. Geez but his nose is frosty. Perhaps this is what happens as a result of those occasional ice cube treats.

LOL, Oh yes...I think we have all been on the receiving end of that cold nose
    sigpic
    Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
    Associate Member GDCNE
    Member GSPCA
    Member NAVHDA
    Member Central Maine Kennel Club
    High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Originally posted by kahluadanes View Post
      LOL, Oh yes...I think we have all been on the receiving end of that cold nose
      Have we, Dale? Have we all really??? That is hysterical, and I haven't been on the "receiving end" yet, thankfully. That is so funny. That said, I have been on the receiving end of other unwanted Dane behaviors, for sure. Like aggressive crotch/butt sniffs (perfect height, ya know?) Plus the endless table/counter surfing...
      -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Originally posted by lisacp75 View Post

Have we, Dale? Have we all really??? That is hysterical, and I haven't been on the "receiving end" yet, thankfully. That is so funny. That said, I have been on the receiving end of other unwanted Dane behaviors, for sure. Like aggressive crotch/butt sniffs (perfect height, ya know?) Plus the endless table/counter surfing...
        Oh yes all of those things as well LOL
        sigpic
        Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
        Associate Member GDCNE
        Member GSPCA
        Member NAVHDA
        Member Central Maine Kennel Club
        High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Working...
        X