So is anything fixed yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is anything fixed yet?

I come by every once in a while, click new topics, and when it doesn't work I leave. I did peruse a couple new threads and noticed pictures are still tiny and unviewable and there's still no like button or signatures. So, anyone notice anything that HAS been fixed? Just curious.
    ~ Lisa & Rupert

I haven't seen any useful changes. Maybe a few formatting tweaks. Still having all the same issues.

I was thinking maybe I could take a video, pointing out what needs to be fixed. It's like no one is hearing what we're saying...

Comment

No changes. And James is still MIA.

Comment

I do the same thing and was wondering too.
        sigpic

Comment

I haven't visited in forever. I don't recognize the landscape and can barely navigate the system. Longing for the Good Old Days. Man we had some fun!

~Reich (CGC) 12/21/09 - 1/26/12~
          ~Behr 4/22/11 - 3/28/14~

~Buhl 2/09/10~
          <3 My heart breaks for my lost Dane babies <3

Comment

12654510_1029954613729559_8227095541461627779_n-1.jpg the gallery works from my tablet for the first photo, but subsquent photos are itty bitty tiny.
            Attached Files

~Reich (CGC) 12/21/09 - 1/26/12~
            ~Behr 4/22/11 - 3/28/14~

~Buhl 2/09/10~
            <3 My heart breaks for my lost Dane babies <3

Comment

Originally posted by intensgrl View Post
              I haven't visited in forever. I don't recognize the landscape and can barely navigate the system. Longing for the Good Old Days. Man we had some fun!
              Amen to that! And your pic that I can actually see is beautiful.
              ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

same for me. not much has changed since complaints were lodged. i'm so sick of clicking on pictures and needing a magnifying glass!!!
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

Same here. About to give up!
                  sigpic
                  Buster

RIP Jack Diesel Caliber and Bubbles. Mommy misses you guys every day!

Comment

Originally posted by intensgrl View Post
                    Definitely!! I've only just come back after a many year hiatus and wasn't even sure I had the right site! There seems to be barely any posts or responses being made and it seems a lot less active than it was back in the good old days
                    sigpic
                    Hamish: Great Dane born July 25 2011
                    Sophie: English Mastiff born May 30 2009
                    Visit my blog at http://gonetothebigdogs.wordpress.com/

Comment

It would be nice if a lot of the old features were still working. The forum looks pretty as does the site but it is lacking in functionality.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paradis View Post
                        It would be nice if a lot of the old features were still working. The forum looks pretty as does the site but it is lacking in functionality.
                        I hate replying just to say I agree. Of course, if I had a "like" button I would just click that.
                        ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

You know what I hate? I hate a NEW TOPICS button that has never done anything but give an error message--like I did something wrong! It's YOUR dang button, Forum Makers! At the VERY LEAST, fix the New Topics button!! How hard could that be??
                          Tracy
                          sigpic
                          Mouse April 2010
                          Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

Since it appears there hasn't been any (publicized) movement to fixing this forum, I'll ask openly... What are some other good Great Dane forums? Now that most people have moved on, most of the posts here are new people posting (very tiny) pics of their dogs looking for help.
                            Finn - DOB 9/21/2016
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kcarpent View Post
                              Since it appears there hasn't been any (publicized) movement to fixing this forum, I'll ask openly... What are some other good Great Dane forums? Now that most people have moved on, most of the posts here are new people posting (very tiny) pics of their dogs looking for help.
                              I haven't found any. I've resigned myself to the DOL fb page occasionally, and a few non-breed specific dog groups on there.
                              sigpic
                              Fergus
                              SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
                              Eisen Shark
                              C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

Working...
                              X