• Show
Clear All

• Xerxes
    started a topic Got a laugh outta these GD gifs

Got a laugh outta these GD gifs

• Xerxes
    replied
    Originally posted by Rootlis View Post
    I think the "flying Grandma" one was originally an "America's Funniest Videos" clip. I remember this because I used it years ago to illustrate to my colleagues how I broke my collar bone (rabbit instead of Frisbee)
    Wasnt sure if this was photoshopped... had me cracking the hell up

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Originally posted by lisacp75 View Post
    Well, I certainly hope that baby didn't bop the Dane on the nose as it appears, but it does look funny to see a teeny-tiny unseat a big Dane from their throne, lol. It reminds me of our neighbor boys - they are twins, and they always talk about how they used to sleep on dog beds at their grandparents' house when they were little.
    To me it looked like he waved a wand.. didnt seem to touch the pup but my eyesight isnt great either
    Last edited by Xerxes; 04-08-2017, 11:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Originally posted by kcarpent View Post
    Here's one of my favorites... poor Snoopy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSw4_zdgaWo
    Haha... durn sneaky dane. Love it

Leave a comment:

• kcarpent
    replied
    Here's one of my favorites... poor Snoopy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSw4_zdgaWo

Leave a comment:

• Rootlis
    replied
    I think the "flying Grandma" one was originally an "America's Funniest Videos" clip. I remember this because I used it years ago to illustrate to my colleagues how I broke my collar bone (rabbit instead of Frisbee)

Leave a comment:

• lisacp75
    replied
    Well, I certainly hope that baby didn't bop the Dane on the nose as it appears, but it does look funny to see a teeny-tiny unseat a big Dane from their throne, lol. It reminds me of our neighbor boys - they are twins, and they always talk about how they used to sleep on dog beds at their grandparents' house when they were little.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X