X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrades

Hi Everyone,

We apologize for frustration that some of our forums are experiencing in terms of the functionality and layout of the forums. The forum upgrade was not made with design purely in mind; it was done primarily to address known security problems in our forum software.

Now that this upgrade is completed, we are revising the theme based on your feedback to make the forums as user-friendly as possible. This change should be in place over the upcoming weekend. That design upgrade will address some of the visual and login challenges you might be experiencing.

If you have concerns, or helpful feedback and suggestions – now or in the future - please contribute directly through our Contact Us page, and we will be sure to hear your thoughts and take those into account as the website grows.

Thankyou,
    Todd
    ------------------------
    Great Danes Online
    www.danesonline.com
    ------------------------
    Great Danes Online Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/danesonline
    ------------------------
    Admin Blog
    -------------//--------------

Woohoo! Can't wait to see the modifications.

Comment

Thank you Todd for at least acknowledging problems . It is very much appreciated you do so. In the future it would not be so frustrating for others if you come on and say he here you and we are trying to fix it or something !! I would love to see the archives restored in full if possible. With that being said I will go back in my hole pull my rock back over my head and quit bitching. Thanks again for your response.

Comment

All I want is the "New Topics" button to work the way the old one did.
        ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
          All I want is the "New Topics" button to work the way the old one did.
          Agree, that should definitely be priority #1.

And the ability to directly upload pics that aren't tiny, without having to mess with Photobucket or whatever. Also a like button that works.

Comment

Those are my top three things as well.

Oh, and search function for the archives! That should also be really really high on the priority list. Everything else is fine!
            sigpic

Peach, merle Great Dane
            Born July 7 2014
            Peach & Emily!

Comment

Well, the advanced search has disappeared...That's how I was finding new posts since my last login. AND, this site never remembers me, even if I click the remember me box. Sometimes I'm half logged in, then I have to logout and try again.
              Tracy
              sigpic
              Mouse April 2010
              Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by mnmouse View Post
                Well, the advanced search has disappeared...That's how I was finding new posts since my last login. AND, this site never remembers me, even if I click the remember me box. Sometimes I'm half logged in, then I have to logout and try again.
                If you click on New Topics (upper right of page), you get the error message still but then you can see the pathway to the Advanced Search function. It's even more wonky now, but it's there - just hidden

I see the emojis are finally back.

Comment

What happened to having signatures with pictures?

Comment

Pac man !!!!

Comment

I have never figured out how to stay logged in.......am I the only one?
                      sigpic
                      Hank 02/07/2010
                      Sam 08/25/2007 - 06/28/2013

Comment

Your not alone.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your appreciate, we really appreciate it! We are working on all of the above tasks. If you find additional problem areas, or features you loved that were lost, please email our assistant James - james@danesonline.com - who helps us manage requests, etc.

For Tracey and I, DanesOnline is a legacy that we truly feel honored to continue on with. At the same time, we own and run a separate business, so sometimes we miss some of the really important things from you, the community.

We will keep working hard to improve the forums, website, based on your feedback. Thank you so much for your patience!

Cheers,
                          Todd & Tracey Mumford

Comment

Working...
                          X