Attention members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention members

For those of you that are having issues with the forum.. please e-mail James and let him know what problems you are having james@danesonline.com > He should be able to help you.
    sigpic
    Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
    Associate Member GDCNE
    Member GSPCA
    Member NAVHDA
    Member Central Maine Kennel Club
    High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Already tried that a while ago, I've seen no change. He responded that they were looking into things or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by kahluadanes View Post
      For those of you that are having issues with the forum.. please e-mail James and let him know what problems you are having james@danesonline.com > He should be able to help you.
      He responded a couple of times, but the last email I sent him re: size of pictures and other issues. No response. That was a few weeks ago.

Comment

I've emailed him four times with different issues he said mine should be normal . Its not . I've emailed him like three other times on different dates . I've got like three responses back that says they are sorry for the confusion or something to that effect but each of those other three responses was dated the same date and the same exact time.

Comment

HMMMM...he is the person that is doing the site for Todd & Tracey Mumford .
          sigpic
          Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
          Associate Member GDCNE
          Member GSPCA
          Member NAVHDA

Comment

Originally posted by kahluadanes View Post
            HMMMM...he is the person that is doing the site for Todd & Tracey Mumford .
            So what exactly is James doing then? Where are Todd and Tracey in all this? It's like the site was rebooted and then everyone disappeared.

Comment

I think the thread "the forum is jacked " and the thread Angel started. "About is it only me" was intended for James to view for his self and it just wasn't a random person looking for a reason to raise cain. I talked to him and he told me mine should not be having problem the forum should work for me as it always had but he was going to look into it and get back to me. Well the forum is nothing like it once was for me . And he did not get back to me. I guess PM's are totally out of the question I had about a hundred of them stored in regards to dane training I intended to use again someday if I ever have another dane . The archives im talking all the archives should be restored . And when I get 3 im sorry replies to messages I wrote at different times and all three of the messages are dated the same exact date and time that sort of tells me something . Is James a member of the forum or is he just somebody that is suppose to keep the site up ? Im pretty certain he's been sent emails.

Comment

James is the "web person" He is the one that is in charge of getting it all together and up and running properly..
                sigpic
                Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
                Associate Member GDCNE
                Member GSPCA
                Member NAVHDA

Comment

Working...
                X