Is it just me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kumah View Post

I only have the "quote or flag" options too. No "like" button.
    It shows on the bottom of this very post of yours a quote and a flag. Im not saying its on yours at all im saying it was on your post when you posted it that's how I just quoted you. But this is the very reason I say I don't think we all suffer the same problems but things that work for me don't work for others. .it may sound crazy but I believe it happens

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie Best View Post

It shows on the bottom of this very post of yours a quote and a flag. Im not saying its on yours at all im saying it was on your post when you posted it that's how I just quoted you. But this is the very reason I say I don't think we all suffer the same problems but things that work for me don't work for others. .it may sound crazy but I believe it happens
      Oh im sorry you said you do have the quote im sorry my bad !

Comment

Interesting... the like button should be a little thumbs up picture with the word like next to it... it should be right next to your flag on the bottom right hand side... wonder why you all aren't seeing it /don't have it......

On your own posts you should have a little pencil with word edit, little quotation marks with word quote, little flag with word flag and little thumbs up with word like all on bottom right..
        Last edited by kahluadanes; 03-18-2017, 06:36 AM.
        sigpic
        Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
        Associate Member GDCNE
        Member GSPCA
        Member NAVHDA
        Member Central Maine Kennel Club
        High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

no "like" option here either. i'm just gonna go outside and eat grass!
          [SIGPIC]

Comment

~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

I wonder if the "like" button is somehow hooked to a facebook thing. I don't have facebook, and I don't have a "like" button. I wonder if this emoji will say words or end up being the little laughing pac man?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Charlene View Post
                  no "like" option here either. i'm just gonna go outside and eat grass!
                  There is Pacman !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kahluadanes View Post
                    Interesting... the like button should be a little thumbs up picture with the word like next to it... it should be right next to your flag on the bottom right hand side... wonder why you all aren't seeing it /don't have it......

On your own posts you should have a little pencil with word edit, little quotation marks with word quote, little flag with word flag and little thumbs up with word like all on bottom right..
                    I get everything you mention except for like and the real Pacman !

Comment

I don't know if these screencaps are annoying but it makes it easier to explain. This is how my smiley section looks when I click it.

~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
                        I don't know if these screencaps are annoying but it makes it easier to explain. This is how my smiley section looks when I click it.

That is the way mine looks also but mine also has a pencil then edit quotation mark then quote a flag picture then flag. No thumbs up then like. If I punch the rolmao it just sort of makes a picture of a page with the corner turned down .

Comment

Please don't let Pacman eat grass. He likes fruit bananas are his favorite !

Comment

How are you getting your screen grabs to be visible?! Mine are tiny like:

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie Best View Post

There is Pacman !!!!!
                              i'm holding pacman hostage!!!!!
                              [SIGPIC]

Comment

Agreed. This forum is awful. We never asked for it to be changed totally. We asked for the spams and stuff to be fixed. And maybe a better "search" option. I hardly ever come on here anymore. I used to stay on this forum 24/7, but now I get on about once a week. It's just not worth it And it really stinks, too, because this is the forum where I learned about reputable breeding. Without it, I would have continued to support my byb breeder and continued to support bybs in general. Now how will others ever learn about reputable breeders like I did? Such a shame

And Angel, I would hate to miss out on Phin's journey. He is by far my favorite Dane on this forum I'll send you a PM for facebook so I can still be updated.
                                sigpic
                                Willow and Liv

Comment

Working...
                                X