Shepherd Invasion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherd Invasion!

Who remembers Zola, the little baby GSD puppy we watched back in the summer? Well we've got her again, for 12 days, and she is not so baby anymore! She's 11 months and just FULL of piss and vinegar LOL. I don't know whether to say poor Peach or poor Zola. Poor Peach has no rest when they're together, and poor Zola wants to play but is on the receiving end of a lot of big paw swats and tackles. They're mostly doing really well, lots of good natured play. I've only had to tell Peach a few times to bring it down a notch when the play gets too rowdy. Mostly, they are playing a LOT of bitey face. More than I really thought two dogs could possibly play bitey face. They've been at my feet for a few hours now, just playing sabers back and forth.Both are having fun, both are panting their faces off, drinking gallons of water. Taking bets on when they finally pass out and chill. I'm thinking Monday
    sigpic

Peach, merle Great Dane
    Born July 7 2014
    Peach & Emily!

So much bitey face: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVfdbgKumrM
    sigpic

Peach, merle Great Dane
    Born July 7 2014
    Peach & Emily!

Comment

I just like that you call it "sabers". Adorable video.
      ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
        I just like that you call it "sabers". Adorable video.
        I mean, we all know the technical term is " bitey face", but I always want to say sabers because that's what we call it with the horses. I find it odd and entertaining that both dogs and horses play essentially the same game lol.
        sigpic

Peach, merle Great Dane
        Born July 7 2014
        Peach & Emily!

Comment

Working...
        X