X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tresac69
    started a topic Ear cropping Dr. Near Ct, Ny

Ear cropping Dr. Near Ct, Ny

We are looking for a qualified Dr. For ear cropping. Willing to travel.

• ReneeDavis
    replied
    Well, there are a lot of opportunities to do so. I hope, you have already done it. And will be thankful for the doctor's contact. But, anyway, if you wanted to travel to the hot countries, it is better to wait for a little, as for me. More, then the others. To avoid any infection or anything like this. And, of course, choose the reliable agent. Informing all the details on the traveling with the animal.
    Last edited by ReneeDavis; 02-22-2020, 05:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tresac69
    replied
    Thank you both, Just got off the phone with Dr. Midgarden @ 9:00 p.m. I was going to leave a message but she picked up. She is so nice. She is so nice love the ears, she said she trained Dr, Britney Faison in Delaware. I will look her up and see how her work is. If it is comparable I will go to Delaware also if she can fit us in. If not tomorrow I will finalize our appointment for Monday March 13. Thank you both very much for responding. I am so glad I found someone this is life changing for my puppy and our family. God Bless You. Tresa Candelmo

Leave a comment:

• oshagcj914
    replied
    Might be too far, but many Dane people go to Dr. Anne Midgarden in Ohio. Her crops are gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• Sparrow
    replied
    I had my Rupert's ears done at Hamptonburgh animal hospital in Hamptonburgh NY (Orange County). Not sure if they still do it, it was almost 8 years ago. They were very good, and one of the cheapest in my area.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X