Experienced Dane Vet in Milwaukee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Dane Vet in Milwaukee

Hi, I have been taking my dane to a vet in Brown Deer who is very good with him, but I know he is uncomfortable with the raw diet. He does see other danes, but I don't think he has a great deal of prior experience with danes. As we get closer to neutering/pexy age, I would like my boy to see someone with a little more experience. I saw that Dr. Nan Boss had also been recommended, and I originally went there, but she rarely came in to see my pets and I usually just got a tech. Plus, they were way overpriced for not even being seen by the vet on each visit. I just want to make sure that he is in experienced hands, as this is my first giant breed.
    Brandy, brown tabby domestic shorthair
    Scotch, gray tabby domestic shorthair
    Miller, brindle Great Dane

Good morning we are Getty our GD pup Gus on the 19th and are looking for a vet in toe MKE area too....have you found anything?

Comment

So, I take my dane to Brown Deer Animal Hospital to see Dr. Wright. He is great with our pets and has increased the number of danes in his practice since I started taking Miller there. I have also heard good things about Dr. Lisa Kluslow at Silver Spring Animal Wellness in Glendale who actually owns Danes. Good luck!
      Brandy, brown tabby domestic shorthair
      Scotch, gray tabby domestic shorthair
      Miller, brindle Great Dane

Comment

Just an update we have a 6mos old GD and we take him to the Spirit of 76th on 76th and Lincoln. Dr. Voss is awesome and very skilled in GDs just my two cents.

Comment

We take ours to Jackson Pet Hospital (in Jackson). Dr. Spaeth's mother-in-law is pretty huge in the showing world (or so I've heard) and she was actually recommended by multiple other dane owners. She's great with the dogs .. very confident and quick.

Comment

Vet near Waukesha

I'm looking to get a GD in the next month and was wondering if anyone knew of vets in the Waukesha area?

Comment

Working...
            X