Silverdale, WA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverdale, WA

Ridgetop Animal Hospital, Dr. John Paulsen is wonderful. He pexied both my danes laparoscopically and also did my girl's spay at the same time, also laparoscopically. All the vets there are great, but Dr. Paulsen is the best! The staff is also very caring and great with the animals. I've been taking my "babies" to Dr Paulsen for over 15 years, and don't go anywhere else.
    Abby, Luna & Bentley

Thanks for sharing. I've been considering finding a better vet my Dane.
    sigpic
    Shannon momma to:
    Peanut Great Dane born 12/10/10
    Tuffy(6/5/05), Simon(7/2108) & Joey(8/10/08) Rescue kitties
    Juice Yellow Footed Tortoise

Comment

I can't say "Thank You!" enough!

I've heard great things about Ridgetop, but I didn't know if they had any experience with danes. As my overprotective mothering tendencies extend to my fur son as well as my human kiddos, I've been scared/nervous about his neuter. I'll be giving them a call next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonsmommy View Post
        I've heard great things about Ridgetop, but I didn't know if they had any experience with danes. As my overprotective mothering tendencies extend to my fur son as well as my human kiddos, I've been scared/nervous about his neuter. I'll be giving them a call next week.

Central Valley Animal hospital is another place you could call. I just recently dealt with them when one of my cats was extremely ill. I'm considering switching all of my pets over to them. I haven't taken my Dane there yet but talked to a couple of the doctors about her. They're all very knowledgeable & experienced about giant breeds.
        sigpic
        Shannon momma to:
        Peanut Great Dane born 12/10/10
        Tuffy(6/5/05), Simon(7/2108) & Joey(8/10/08) Rescue kitties
        Juice Yellow Footed Tortoise

Comment

Working...
        X