Vet in the Spokane area??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vet in the Spokane area??

We are looking for a vet in the Spokane area. One that does cropping?
    ~Shannon~
    Husband, 4yr old son
    Tess - 16wk great dane
    Tamita - 12yr lab mix
    Harley - 11yr cat

I used to live in North Idaho and started college at NIC in CDA. My mom raised Danes out there for many years and I remember she used Dr. McCormick in Sandpoint for her croppings. He did a nice job on our show girls and did several entire litters for her as well. Personally, I think he kept a bit too much bell but that was more the style then and he was by far the best cropper we knew of in the area (at that time). I haven't seen him in years (I live in FL now), actually the last time I saw him was probably over 10 years ago when he put one of my horses down.

I'm not sure if he still crops or even if he's still practicing, though I'd be surprised if he wasn't. Also, I'm attaching a pic of my sister and I with 2 girls he cropped in the early 90s.
    Attached Files
    *Jennifer*
    Member GDC of Mid-Florida
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oceanbluedanes View Post
      ... Dr. McCormick in Sandpoint for her croppings. He did a nice job on our show girls and did several entire litters for her as well. Personally, I think he kept a bit too much bell but that was more the style then and he was by far the best cropper we knew of in the area (at that time)...

I'm not sure if he still crops or even if he's still practicing, though I'd be surprised if he wasn't. Also, I'm attaching a pic of my sister and I with 2 girls he cropped in the early 90s.
      I'll research and see if he is still working. Thank you!
      ~Shannon~
      Husband, 4yr old son
      Tess - 16wk great dane
      Tamita - 12yr lab mix
      Harley - 11yr cat

Comment

Working...
      X