Vets in TX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vets in TX

Can anyone reccomend a good vet in central texas that know giant breeds? My vet is great just not the best with giant breed knowledge. What about a good vet for ear cropping?

Contact the Heart of TX Great Dane Club for referrals.

http://hotgdc.org/

The vet I use for cropping is in Frisco, TX (Dr. Debbie Schaffer)
    Sean

Comment

No idea on the cropping but as far as vets go, if by Central Tx you mean the Austin area, I have used Lakeline Animal Care for about 8 years now with my giant breeds and love them, especially Dr Engle. He is knowledgable about Danes, even about nutrition and they have an excellent surgical staff. Have heard great things about Premiere Animal Hospital as well (Dr Daigle) and I know many Great Dane owners that go there.
      "I don’t care if a dog is 150 pounds or 10 pounds, and whether the issue is leash manners or biting visitors. There are no dogs who need a heavier hand—there are only trainers who need more knowledge and a lighter touch." Suzanne Clothier
      sigpic
      Rocky & Emma
      Follow our adventures at
      www.instagram.com/spottedangels

Comment

Originally posted by gsxrsean View Post
        I did I never got a response back

Comment

Originally posted by gsxrsean View Post

http://hotgdc.org/

The vet I use for cropping is in Frisco, TX (Dr. Debbie Schaffer)
          I second Dr Schaffer for anything Dane specific, cropping/gatsropexy etc she is just north of Dallas. If that's too far maybe call her and see if she could recommend somebody closer to you.

Good Luck!
          sigpicIntroducing Miss Maggie Maggie - 3 Years Old

Comment

Working...
          X