Hi Texans! Let's Meet up in DFW area!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natanya
    started a topic Hi Texans! Let's Meet up in DFW area!

It seems that we have a lot of members in the DFW area, especially new members and Maggie would love to meet some new dane friends. Now that it is no longer a thousand degrees outside we could all meet up at a local park.

So we are think of hitting up the Plano dog park off Spring Creek the weekend of October 15th and/or October 22nd. If anyone would like to meet us there either weekend lets arrange a time.

If anyone wants to arrange a meet up in another location or a later date we can do that too! It would be fun to have regular Dane Doggie Play-dates. Especially since I know many of you have puppies too who need good socialization!

• Apes9
    replied
    I have a 13 month old dane named Sally she would love to meet some danes in the DFW. We are in Lewisville.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Adbayer
    replied
    We wouldn't mind driving to the Lewisville area, maybe a little further for some dane socialization!

Leave a comment:

• RufusTheDane
    replied
    We live in Dallas (White Rock Lake area) but wouldn't mind traveling to plano, rockwall, lewisville for some Dane fun. Anyone up for it?

Leave a comment:

• bluesteel
    replied
    We live in the area. There are about 10 other danes that go to Lewisville Railroad park on a nightly basis. Maybe we can meet up there one night after work

Leave a comment:

• elizabethc
    replied
    Jake and I will be able to meet up with others once he's ready. I just got him so it will be a while. Any suggestions for the Flower Mound/Highland Village area Dane related stuff would be appreciated! We don't mind traveling to places like Rockwall and Euless for dog park fun when he's old enough.

Leave a comment:

• wallace1
    replied
    Facebook group. "GREAT DANE LOVERS of DALLAS".
    Great Dane Resources
    Meet & Greet - ROCKWALL, TX Saturday, March 31 at 1:00pm with Jennifer McLean at Harry Myers Unleashed Dog Park.
    Like View Join

Leave a comment:

• Natanya
    replied
    Hi Ladies!

This is actually something I posted awhile ago in the wrong section (oops) but anyway I would love to do a dane meet up.

Maggie is still recovering from her spay/pexy surgery but I think in about a week or maybe two, she can go to dog parks again. Let me know where/when you all are thinking, or you can PM me too.

Tina---Good seeing you two in class, Disco is gonna be HUGE, I just wish Maggie could listen half as well.

Natalie--Welcome to DOL, Molly is too cute!

Leave a comment:

• Tina Scott
    replied
    We'd love to get together too!! Just let us know when!

Leave a comment:

• Natalie3
    replied
    Play date

I live in plano area. Would love to have a doggie date at a local dog park!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X