Dallas vet help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas vet help

Hello! I am brand new to this forum . We are about to get our 1st great dane pup on August 31st (I can't wait!) and wanted to do a little research on vets in my area. I'm hoping someone in this forum can refer me to a good vet. What I'm looking for is the normal shots and check-ups, spay and ear cropping. I wasn't happy with the last vet we used for our previous weimaraner and we've also moved to the Plano area since then. I have a list of vets that are close to me and I can call and compare pricing, but I want one that'll do a good job and seems to enjoy what they do, ya know! Anyway. I just wanted to see if anyone in the dallas area knows of any good vets as well as any I should stay away from. I appreciate everyone's time!!

Thank you!
    Heather

Here is the link to the emails of the officers on The Great Dane Club of America Affiliate: Dallas. I would toss a few of them an email asking your question and explaining exactly what you are looking for and you are sure to get a response with a great recommendation from them.
    http://www.gdcgd.org/page2.htm
    sigpic

Comment

Dr Deborah Shaffer is VERY good. They specialize in ears (cropping) Many Dane people and Dobermans as well do there. 972-335-1234. They are on Preston Rd in Frisco.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kmoore24 View Post
        Dr Deborah Shaffer is VERY good. They specialize in ears (cropping) Many Dane people and Dobermans as well do there. 972-335-1234. They are on Preston Rd in Frisco.
        She has also owned Danes for most of her life.
        Sean

Comment

Working...
        X