Memphis Vet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis Vet

Can anyone suggest a vet in the Memphis area that has experience with Danes?

Thanks

Dr. Terry Barnett with Millington Animal Hospital Millington, TN
    is very experienced with danes. she stays on top of everything and does nothing "extra" that ur baby does not need. very hands on and has a staff that acts like your baby is their baby. 901-872-0157

Comment

Dr. Andrew McWaters in Germantown, TN was our vet for our GD, Brutus. We were very impressed with his efforts and knowledge as we went through the diagnosis of DCM with Brutus. Dr. McWaters also had special certification in cardio-related issues, which was helpful with what we were going through. He works at the Pet Hospitals - Germantown.

Comment

Dr. Charles Halford at Walnut Grove Animal Hospital in Memghis. Very knowledgeable. Takes care of MPD dogs. He saved my Doberman's life.

He was my vet for over 20 years (until I moved to Michigan). I still stay in touch with him once in a while. I can't say enough good things about him.

901-323-1177

I'm taking Toby to him for his neuter and stomach tac. His prices are VERY reasonable. Road trip!!!
        Last edited by Tal; 05-03-2015, 10:38 AM.
        sigpic

Bear - 4 year old Border Collie
        Brady - 1 year old Mastiff Mix
        Cody (CGC) - Doberman Pinscher - RIP my sweet baby ... Oct 1, 2007 - March 24, 2014

Comment

Dr. Badley @ Community Pet Hospital (Owner). He is amazing!!!! He and his staff go above and beyond no matter how large or small the concern. I have been going to this clinic for 16 years now. Very knowledgeable staff of doctors and techs. My dogs literally beat the door down to get in the place. Love this place!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X