Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tisdale, sask.

Dr.'s MikeEverson and Karen Sigfried in the Tisdale Vet. Clinic

Our vet's have done wonders for our two danes. Dr. Mike even did the new TTA surgery for Monty's torn ACL.

Hi from Luseland, saskatchewan Our vet is from Unity. Tisdale is a ways away...but good to know of a good dane vet.
    sigpic

Comment

We actually live in Pleasantdale, about 45 min. from Tisdale but absolutely love our vets. Dr. Christen sigfried also practices there and is also great.
      Nice to see someone from Sask. I never see any other danes since leaving Calgary.

Comment

We are originally from Edmonton. But Goliath has only ever lived here. Not many other people, never mind dogs and especially danes in Sask you are correct. lol
        sigpic

Comment

Goliath is beautiful! Did you get him here in Sask.? Our next dane will be a harl/merle again. Mind you with 3 dogs it will be a while before I can even dream about puppy breathe. LOL

Comment

Welcome to DOL - From Manitoba
            sigpic
            Melissa ..... Proud Mom to:
            Tank - Fawn English Mastiff, 4.5 years old(http://facebook.com/tanklindsay) &
            Daisy - Merle Great Dane, 2 years old(http://facebook.com/daisylindsay)

Comment

Originally posted by alp View Post
              Goliath is beautiful! Did you get him here in Sask.? Our next dane will be a harl/merle again. Mind you with 3 dogs it will be a while before I can even dream about puppy breathe. LOL

thanks We got him from a BYB in Edmonton actually. He is from good lines though. His Grandparents were shown and did well apparently. but the parents have never been shown or tested. We got lucky with him. SO FAR...NO health issues at all. He has been wonderful except that he left his mom quite young and bite inhibition is something we are working on. He has improved a lot.

My next dane will be a blue or black I think. But I want the experience before I get in too deep. lol

And the next time I would go to a reputable breeder. As i said, we got lucky. But now I know better.

sigpic

Comment

Hello from Foam Lake, SK! I'm the mom to a 1yr6m female red fawn Mastiff and a 7m male brindle Dane We vet out of Regina at the Airport Animal Hospital (I worked there for 5 years)
                sigpic
                Nitro- Female Mastiff x Dane - July 3, 2010 - July 27, 2013 (RIP Sweet Girl)
                Moose - Male Great Dane - June 3, 2011
                Rush - Male Great Dane - April 8th, 2015 (MBPIS MBPIG Can. GCH Group Placing Paquestone's Intense Rush)

Comment

Originally posted by TMedic37 View Post
                  Hello from Foam Lake, SK! I'm the mom to a 1yr6m female red fawn Mastiff and a 7m male brindle Dane We vet out of Regina at the Airport Animal Hospital (I worked there for 5 years)

Beautiful pups!!
                  sigpic
                  Melissa ..... Proud Mom to:
                  Tank - Fawn English Mastiff, 4.5 years old(http://facebook.com/tanklindsay) &
                  Daisy - Merle Great Dane, 2 years old(http://facebook.com/daisylindsay)

Comment

A second thumbs up for Airport Animal Hospital. Dr. Fleming (unfortunately moved to BC) did Deuce's emergency bloat surgery and saved his life. All the staff there is wonderful with all of our animals and I really like all 3 vets they have working there now as well.
                    Tamara and Deuce
                    sigpic

Comment

Hahah Dr. Fleming was probably my favourite! We still keep in touch and he's doing well with his own practice out in Powell River (BC). He taught me so many things and was an absolute blast to work with. Those five years I worked there were some of the best! Did you know that Jim Randall sold it? I completely agree when you say that the new vets are also wonderful. The completely trust the doctors and the staff there Exceptional

When did Deuce's bloat surgery happen? Depending when it was maybe I helped out! I remember a few Danes that came in for emergency bloat surgery. Wouldn't that be a small world hahah
                      Last edited by TMedic37; 01-06-2012, 08:49 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Nitro- Female Mastiff x Dane - July 3, 2010 - July 27, 2013 (RIP Sweet Girl)
                      Moose - Male Great Dane - June 3, 2011
                      Rush - Male Great Dane - April 8th, 2015 (MBPIS MBPIG Can. GCH Group Placing Paquestone's Intense Rush)

Comment

Welcome from Calgary, AB! Although there are a ton of Danes here I haven't seem many alberta posters!

We also got ours from a BYB in edmonton and she looks a lot like yours! Same situation as well, grandparents were shown etc. Maybe they are siblings =)
                        • Merle Dane - Emi
                        • Brindle Dane - Elroy

Comment

I missed this response! I did know that Dr. Randall sold the practice. Glad to hear that Dr. Fleming is enjoying his new practice. Deuce bloated April 30, 2008. Dr. Fleming said that it was the worst torsion he had ever seen. Deuce's poor tummy was twisted 360 degrees.
                          Tamara and Deuce
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X