Columbia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbia

Is anyone aware of any vets in or around Columbia that are great with Danes?
    ODY!!
    sigpic

Dr. Dixon at Clinton Animal Hospital is excellent. She’s a bit of a drive for you, but it might be worth the trip. You could also call her for a recommendation for someone in Columbia.
    Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
    - Anatole France

Comment

Awesome! thanks for the lead, if Dr. Dixon is worth it, I don't mind taking Ody for a ride haha
      ODY!!
      sigpic

Comment

I am using Well Pets in Irmo. We just started going there. so far it has been great.

Comment

Originally posted by Rochelle9851 View Post
          I am using Well Pets in Irmo. We just started going there. so far it has been great.
          awesome! that's only 15 minutes away, so I'm definitely going to look into that for Ody
          ODY!!
          sigpic

Comment

I have lived in Columbia for almost 7 years and have been numerous vets that had very little knowledge about danes. I also have a big problem when they try to give unnecessary medication and treatments that could potentially create further problems, merely to hike up the bill. I came across a vet downtown on Taylor street named Dr. Van de Grift that turned out to be exactly what was looking for. He is an older man that has been practicing for 40+ years and really know what he is talking about.

Comment

My vet is in Lugoff and she is good. She knows how I feel about over vaccinating and she doesn't try to push anything on me. I feel very comfortable with her. She has a few Danes in her practice and seems to be knowledgable. Dr. Gailene Holland 438-1223 www.vmsvet.net
              sigpic

Comment

I just realized this is a pretty old thread but I'm in between lugoff-northeast Columbia area and am interested if any of the vets you have gone to have done pexys for you? If so how much did they charge and where was the vet? Also other details that made you price that amount (ie weight, emergency situation etc) I'm trying to find one that is not super expensive and around the area maybe?!
                sigpic Silas says hello ladies at 5 months! !

Comment

Working...
                X