No announcement yet.

From Greenville, SC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at show Friday and Saturday. I talked to so many people! I loved it as always. You know you have went to same show too many times when you don't have a dog showing and several breeders, owners and handlers know your name! lol I didn't run in to anyone from here though. Although I did see dogs from others here. Very cool! I can't wait til the next one! Oh and anyone who thinks there's no compition, hard feelings, politics, or even dare I say (nicest way I can say this) dislike for each other, there dogs, handlers, breeders, judges.. You are wrong!! LOL I had several breeders tell me candily this weekend that politics are a huge part of this show at least! LOL and one wonderful handler tell me "honey its worse than little league, and little league is BAD!! lol I love it when they are honest! Ooooohhhh and gossip ring side!! Wow! You get to know enough people and you will know everybody's business! Dogs were awsome though and so were most everyone else! Looks like I'm going to have to add more shows to my sched..

Oh and next time maybe us DOL'ers should come up with a way to find each other...

Rebecca

Comment

Just got back, watched the groups go - gosh there are soooo many cool breeds out there. Didn't recognize the dane in there, Fawn guy with a handler from Florida. Owners were sooo nice (pro handlers, not so much LOL - busy, busy!) Met a tibetan mastiff, a GORGEOUS rhodie, incredible wolfie, adorable rottie girl named Rain... I can't even remember anymore. Oh and the kids got a precious photo taken with an alaskan eskimo dog named Cody that will either be in the paper, or on the website
      Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
      - Anatole France

Comment

Glad you had a good time ouesi. I only ever watch the danes show then make the rounds to venders.. Spend too much money on the fur kids and go home! lol ..can't wait to see kids photo!!

Comment

Argh!! Not only does the online version of the greenville news make you PAY to view the pictures, which of course I did, the picture of the kids isn't even in there!!! Which I'm hoping means it will be in the paper. Sheesh!
          Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
          - Anatole France

Comment

We did the same thing, went to see the Danes, made the rounds and went to church! The Vizslas were wild to see in person though!

Comment

aoujphnm

Does anyone in the Greenville area have a vet they recommend? I have a 12 week old Dane and not happy with the one I have Thanks!

Comment

I use dr William McDavid at Cleveland Park Animal Hosp. (The TR location) they have 3 Offices. Gvllle, Sville, Travelers Rest. They are large and small vet office.
                So they're quite used to large fur babies
                Dr Will is awesome with our crew. Especially our Bella, AKA chicken little.

http://clevelandparkanimal.com/
                Jacki___________________
                Molly: 4.5 yr old Chihuahua/Dachshund - Fawn
                Bella: 2.5 yr Dane - Black. Harley: 3 yr Dane - Merle. Oliver: 5 yr old Feline Furball - Grey/White
                sigpic

"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." — Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                X