Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a great Vet near Philadelphia

Hello,

We're looking for a great vet in the Philadelphia area. We'll drive an hour if necessary. Would love someone familiar with Danes. No major health issues at this point... so we are in need of regular care. Calm disposition is of importance as we have a sweet, somewhat timid, dane whom has had vet anxiety in the past. We had a great vet in Richmond VA but need one in Philly. Thanks!!
    K. Michelson

Try contacting PA/DE MAGDRL. A lot of the volunteers are in and near the Philly area and can refer you to good dane vets. Good luck.
    Chris, Wife to Dave, and Mom three human teenagers.
    Also mom to Tori (11 yo Lab), , Ayla (2 yo brindle dane), Milo (2 yo boxer), Killian (4 week old iw pup who is still with his breeder and mommy) 3 kittens, 2 horses, multiple reptiles, 7 fainting goats, 25 chickens, and 2 pot bellied pigs, all of whom make life great!
    RIP CARLIE 2/09-2/11 & REILLY 10/4/08-11/20/12, best friends together forever now.

sigpic

Comment

Hello from Philadelphia
      Did you find a Dane savvy vet near Philly? I live in the city and am impatiently awaiting the arrival of my new dane puppy... a friend here recommended his dane's vet - Bethel Mill Animal Hospital in New Jersey. He and some of his dane-owning friends have gone there for a few years, so I plan on checking them out.
      sigpic

Duke - mismarked mantle dane, March 14, 2012
      Twitter: @DukeTheDane

Comment

Hello,
        I was wondering if you found a vet in the Philly area? If so, can you share their info? We will be having a dane join us in a month and I need to line up a vet.

Comment

Working...
        X