Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bethelehem Chihuahua Club

The Lehigh Valley Giant Breed Meetup

The BCC (as we are affectionately called) is mainly Danes, with Reilly an IW -he is Carlie's older brother- as our calm elder statesman. We meet up in the Lehigh Valley with the goal of having stimulating play dates, creating learning situations for our pups, socializing our dogs and being Dane ambassadors.

The BCC was originally formed when Artemis met Carlie and Reilly, recently Aadan had taken over duties as the little pest and Daisy (aka Daisy-Doodle) has joined the group.

We try to have at least one outing per week and in the summer that means water play dates!

We welcome more Danes to join - well behaved please! You can PM me to find out when and where we meet.

Carlie and Artie in mid zoomies! Carly loves her doggie disc!

AAdan just wants to chew on Arties lippies!

After our walk at Merrill Creek

My little boy prancing!
    Last edited by Amglover; 07-18-2010, 07:25 PM.
    Aadan 12 mo.!
    sigpic

And, we have so much fun!! Be prepared to get muddy, hot and soaked with river water when you join us!! We usually hike between swims, as well.
    Chris, Wife to Dave, and Mom three human teenagers.
    Also mom to Tori (11 yo Lab), , Ayla (2 yo brindle dane), Milo (2 yo boxer), Killian (4 week old iw pup who is still with his breeder and mommy) 3 kittens, 2 horses, multiple reptiles, 7 fainting goats, 25 chickens, and 2 pot bellied pigs, all of whom make life great!
    RIP CARLIE 2/09-2/11 & REILLY 10/4/08-11/20/12, best friends together forever now.

sigpic

Comment

Not tooo far from you guys, will have to join you sometime!!
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds great. PM Amglover and get details.
        Chris, Wife to Dave, and Mom three human teenagers.
        Also mom to Tori (11 yo Lab), , Ayla (2 yo brindle dane), Milo (2 yo boxer), Killian (4 week old iw pup who is still with his breeder and mommy) 3 kittens, 2 horses, multiple reptiles, 7 fainting goats, 25 chickens, and 2 pot bellied pigs, all of whom make life great!
        RIP CARLIE 2/09-2/11 & REILLY 10/4/08-11/20/12, best friends together forever now.

sigpic

Comment

Do you still meet?

Out of curiosity, do you still meet? I've tried to join the facebook group, but have not been admitted.

Originally posted by Amglover View Post
          The Lehigh Valley Giant Breed Meetup

The BCC (as we are affectionately called) is mainly Danes, with Reilly an IW -he is Carlie's older brother- as our calm elder statesman. We meet up in the Lehigh Valley with the goal of having stimulating play dates, creating learning situations for our pups, socializing our dogs and being Dane ambassadors.

The BCC was originally formed when Artemis met Carlie and Reilly, recently Aadan had taken over duties as the little pest and Daisy (aka Daisy-Doodle) has joined the group.

We try to have at least one outing per week and in the summer that means water play dates!

We welcome more Danes to join - well behaved please! You can PM me to find out when and where we meet.

Carlie and Artie in mid zoomies! Carly loves her doggie disc!

AAdan just wants to chew on Arties lippies!

After our walk at Merrill Creek

My little boy prancing!

Comment

Working...
          X