X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marj
    replied
    Awww, Im a (was) Canby kid.

I have no idea about dane vets in the area though. I got my dane after I moved away.

I know my family has always gone to a vet in Molalla my grandparents had a newfie mix they took there, so they might be giant breed savy. My Parents neighbor have a dane, Ill ask my mom to ask them where they go.

Leave a comment:

• Sevensmama
    replied
    Looking for a Vet! Please help

I am a new Dane owner and am looking for a vet near Canby. The vet I have is not real familiar with the breed and says that " all breeders are psycho" and that the research I have done doesn't mean anything as I read it all online from breeders. I would like to find a new vet so I really need some help. Thanx

Leave a comment:

• Sevensmama
    replied
    New mama in Aurora

I have a 14 week old little boy "Seven˝ I joined danespdx also. Work weekends tho so can't do much yet and vaccines aren't finished.

Leave a comment:

• ronw
    replied
    We're in the Newberg area. One 14 month old blue dane, Lexie.

Leave a comment:

• danskelly
    replied
    I'm in The Dalles, OR. Have had "Maybe" for almost 2 months.

Leave a comment:

• Keleen
    replied
    Yes , lots of us

Hi, I am a member of a Great Dane group, PDXDanes out of Portland. There are about 100 members and many of us meet every weekend for walk, romps, get to gethers. Go to PDXDanes.com and PDXDanes Facebook and say hello. How exciting that you have a new pup. Welcome, Keleen

Leave a comment:

• Hukimama
    replied
    New Dane mom in Forest Grove, Oregon

Just got a 4 month old Dane. We live in Forest Grove, Oregon. Anyone close by?

Leave a comment:

• Marj
    replied
    Currently In Tacoma Washington, But grew up in canby and still visit with the dogs about once a month.

Actually headed out to Rockaway Beach for the week today!

Leave a comment:

• hennessey
    replied
    We are in Portland with our two danes.

Leave a comment:

• coley
    replied
    We are! Portland to be exact.

Leave a comment:

• alicat613
    replied
    Howdy southerly neighbors!

FYI there's a pretty active PDX Danes community - http://pdxdanes.com/

Leave a comment:

• KathyJ
    replied
    I'm in Vancouver--does that count?

Leave a comment:

• Keleen
    replied
    Hi, Keli, Lovey and Gunner here occasionally. I haven't posted since loosing Hero so I guess I should update. I really like DOL, I get a lot of info here. Keli

Leave a comment:

• MizNonny
    replied
    Almost In Oregon!

Looking for GOOD vet in the Columbia Gorge area. Somewhere around either Hood River, OR, The Dalles, OR, Stevenson, WA or White Salmon, WA. Lotta' Danes around here but where are the good Dane Vets? Can anyone help with some names? Thanks
    Last edited by MizNonny; 08-05-2013, 02:32 PM. Reason: mistake

Leave a comment:

• Ragnar's Mom
    replied
    Yup! We're in Bend

Leave a comment:

Working...
X