Best Vet in Mississauga?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Vet in Mississauga?

Please let me know if you have had a good experience with any vet in Mississauga with your Great Dane. I really don't like the vet I used to take mine to and need to switch. I want someone who is really knowledgeable about the breed's issues.

Hello there, I don't know about Dane's specifically but my friend takes her dog to Dr Robert Burns at Darlington Vet Hospital in Woodbridge. She has a Bernese Mountain dog and almost lost him recently to bloat, Dr Burns saved his life.

200 Marycroft Ave Unit #24
    Woodbridge, (ON)
    L4L 5X6

Phone Number: [IMG]resource://skype_ff_extension-at-jetpack/skype_ff_extension/data/call_skype_logo.png[/IMG]905-851-0142
    Emergency Number: [IMG]resource://skype_ff_extension-at-jetpack/skype_ff_extension/data/call_skype_logo.png[/IMG]905-851-0142
    Call
    Send SMS
    Add to Skype
    You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Comment

Hi,

I take my girl up to Cheltenham, and see Dr. David Kirkham. He has always been fantastic to deal with. Understanding of Ruby being anxious, and actually listens when I list concerns.
      Jo, mama to 2 boys, and 1 demented danesigpic

The pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. __ Samuel Butler

Comment

Working...
      X