Vet Experienced in Pexy Surgery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vet Experienced in Pexy Surgery

I'm looking for a vet in Southern Ontario that does the belt/loop pexy surgery.
    sigpic

I have no idea how this vet is, but I'm taking my male for a neuter/ lapro pexy at Eglinton Vet Services in Toronto...
    sigpic
    Oliver- Cheviots "The Main Event"
    Addison- Cheviots "Pretty In Pink"

Comment

The reason I am going there is it is the only clinic that I could find that does the laparoscopic pexy; which has less down time and alot of advantages rather than the traditional procedure from what I'm reading.
      sigpic

Comment

So from our experience DO NOT GO TO EGLINGTON VET SEVICES....and do go to KEW BEACH VETS. Dr. Skinner just performed Oliver's pexy/ neuter and they care was over-and-above. Everyone at Kew Beach Vets truely cares about animals and they are so up-to-date with their training, knowledge and cutting edge less invasive surgeries. I would 150% recommend Kew Beach Vet's to anyone. They are also happy to work between a holitic and traditional treatment plan.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The thorntons View Post
          So from our experience DO NOT GO TO EGLINGTON VET SEVICES....and do go to KEW BEACH VETS. Dr. Skinner just performed Oliver's pexy/ neuter and they care was over-and-above. Everyone at Kew Beach Vets truely cares about animals and they are so up-to-date with their training, knowledge and cutting edge less invasive surgeries. I would 150% recommend Kew Beach Vet's to anyone. They are also happy to work between a holitic and traditional treatment plan.
          Hi there, I see that you made this post a few years ago, but do you happen to remember the price range that Kew Beach Vet charged for the surgery? I will be getting my puppy in a couple weeks and am starting to look for a vet who will do the surgery when the time comes.

Thank you very much!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X