Before it gets too cold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before it gets too cold

Anyone interested in a meet-up in Dayton, Oh area, namely Centerville? There is a Dog park in Centerville, and there are some picnic areas could have a little Dane cookout.

Thinking first weekend in October, or if someone else has a more central idea that would be cool too. :-)

Cheryl
    sigpic
    Duke - 5/13/14

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
    - Albert Einstein

Why cant you be in San Diego, CA? So Loki and I can join this meet ups haha

Comment

Originally posted by miss_machine View Post
      Our house burned down this year otherwise we would be moving to San Diego:-P doesn't help I know.

We vacationed there in feb and May. Next time we will bring duke;-)
      He was just a week old the last time we visited. Could have been carry in luggage
      sigpic
      Duke - 5/13/14

- Albert Einstein

Comment

No, you both need to move to Indiana to play with Finn...although with the winter we're supposed to have, maybe we should all move to Cali!
        sigpic
        Chaucey
        Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Haha welcome to the land of wind and dirt, folks!

I love Cali, but we also have some wonky winters; mostly baziliiion mph winds
          -- Katelyn

sigpic
          Apollo

Comment

Originally posted by miss_machine View Post
            You're in San Diego too??? We're in LA, but sometimes visit SD. But there is another recent DOLer here with a deaf white Dane pup in your area. Plus a person I know close to you who has an adult deaf Dane and he is an amazing resource when you have Dane questions.

Small world!
            -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Originally posted by KatieRae View Post

I dunno - I would love some wind and rain at this point!!! Cold weather, bring it ON!!! I am so sick of our extended summer and crazy drought. Cali weather is starting to really get to me...
              -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Originally posted by oshagcj914 View Post
                No, you both need to move to Indiana to play with Finn...although with the winter we're supposed to have, maybe we should all move to Cali!
                We are close enough to indiana, I am sure we could setup a play date. I travel to st.louis at least once a month so we could make a northerly detour...

We do have puppy classes on Saturdays though.

Yeah our winter is supposed to be bad, as if last year was good, I am not complaining though. I LOVE SNOW, was sad the first few years here in ohio there was hardly any snow
                sigpic
                Duke - 5/13/14

- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by KatieRae View Post

I thought that is how the "Stars" got all those wind blowing through the hair shots?
                  sigpic
                  Duke - 5/13/14

- Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X