Charlotte, NC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotte, NC

My husband and I are relocating from Richmond, VA to Charlotte, NC (we are looking in the Huntersville or University areas). I love my current kennel and vet in the Richmond area and am sad to have to find new ones when we move. Do any of you have good recommendations for kennels or vets that you like to take your Danes to? I have a 1 year old dane and a 3 year old yellow lab.

Also, any tips of common doggy events would be appreciated as well :-)

Charlotte vets

I know no vets in Charlotte that I can recomend to you . After my boy Max died because of my ignorance about Vets , I changed my aproach to Vets compleately . There are good Vets I am sure about that . I just haven't found one . I travel with my boy TY 1 and 1/2 hrs to Kings Mountain NC to see Dr DVM DEHAAN .Tel # 704-724-0061.He is a wholistic (sp) vet. My boy doesn't Use HEART GUARD no flee crap or any of the popular drugs (poisons) that everyone recomends including Rabies Boosters every year. He is on NOSODES and natural flee repelents. Dr Dehann has people driving in from Maryland to see him (thats where he is from originaly ).My boy is 4 years old no worms no health issues no crap. I have saved thousands of $ without poisining my boy. My boy Max after getting pneomonia (sp) was given 7 vacines at once because I was a moron that allowed it to happen .I killed my boy .
    Last edited by Karl; 11-10-2012, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Charlotte vets

I know no vets in Charlotte that I can recomend to you . After my boy Max died becauce of my ignorance about Vets , I changed my aproach to Vets compleately . There are good Vets I am sure about that . I just haven't found one . I travel with my boy TY 1 and 1/2 hrs to Kings Mountain NC to see Dr DVM DEHAAN .Tel # 704-724-0061.He is a wholistic (sp) vet. My boy doesn't Use HEART GUARD no flee crap or any of the popular drugs (poisons) that everyone recomends including Rabies Boosters every year. He is on NOSODES and natural flee repelents. Dr Dehann has people driving in from Maryland to see him (thats where he is from originaly ).My boy is 4 years old no worms no health issues no crap. I have saved thousands of $ without poisining my boy. My boy Max after getting pneomonia (sp) was given 7 vacines at once because I was a moron that allowed it to happen .I killed my boy .

Comment

Working...
      X