Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maggie Moo 1year B-day PARTY!April 16th!!! St.Louis!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maggie Moo 1year B-day PARTY!April 16th!!! St.Louis!

Maggie Moo is turning 1year old on April 16th!(saturday)

So I'm buying her some funny hats and a doggie birthday cake to celebrate! We're gonna go to the dog park ad have a good time! I'd LOVE if some other danes could come to keep her company!

Anyone interested? As of now I'm not sure where exactly yet, but I'm thinking of a dog park in St.Charles that is free to get into.(It's right off Main st.)

PM me or E-mail me if you want to attend! Danes and their friends can come!Non danes are welcomed as well!
    sigpic
    "My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am."

I be waiting for picture :P
    sigpicFather To Be

Comment

someday Ill live close enough to join....
      sigpicMom to
      Gracie Lou (GD)
      Boobah (Mixed)
      Charlie(Cat)

Comment

I would love to come but its my 18th anniversary and my husband might not agree to a dane play date for our anniversary but i would love to another time.
        sigpic

Comment

Let me know what time, it's my only saturday off this month but we might be able to make it if it's in the late morning or early afternoon!
          sigpic
          Crystal
          Owned by:
          Dexter 8 year old GD, CGC
          CH xxx's Top Gear AKA Studebaker (Baker) 4 years
          Bagel 19 yr old Maine Coon
          Lox 11 yr old Russian Blue mix

Comment

Originally posted by DextersMomma View Post
            Let me know what time, it's my only saturday off this month but we might be able to make it if it's in the late morning or early afternoon!
            I'm thinking around 3 or 4pm. Are you on facebook? I have a little event thing going
            sigpic

Comment

pm'd u
              sigpic
              Crystal
              Owned by:
              Dexter 8 year old GD, CGC
              CH xxx's Top Gear AKA Studebaker (Baker) 4 years
              Bagel 19 yr old Maine Coon
              Lox 11 yr old Russian Blue mix

Comment

B-Day Party

We might be able to attend... Zenyatta is only 4-5 months old. May have a horse show...let me know times for sure. Sounds fun!

Comment

Hey Missouri Dane owners!

I've posted on this site a few times, but I am moving to Missouri from Wiscsonsin in May and thougth I'd see what the MO dane community was saying!

No one for WI ever posts on their section, and I am excited to see that there is some activity for MO. I'm a brand new Dane owner (Pilot is 8months old and I got him when he was about 3 months), and I was fortunate to find a place to live in St. Louis that will accept me and my dane! : )

Comment

Shoot, I dont think I will be able to make this.....but I will let you know if things change!

Originally posted by tmwalsh88 View Post
                    Hey Missouri Dane owners!

I've posted on this site a few times, but I am moving to Missouri from Wiscsonsin in May and thougth I'd see what the MO dane community was saying!

No one for WI ever posts on their section, and I am excited to see that there is some activity for MO. I'm a brand new Dane owner (Pilot is 8months old and I got him when he was about 3 months), and I was fortunate to find a place to live in St. Louis that will accept me and my dane! : )
                    Welcome to St. Louis(in advance)! What part of STL are you moving to if you are comfortable sharing?

Comment

Final time set!

If you could RSVP and let me know if you're coming so I can make sure I have enough cake!

Here's a link to the event on facebook
                      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1380810845#!/event.php?eid=140260852710650
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to St. Louis(in advance)! What part of STL are you moving to if you are comfortable sharing?
                        --The Soulard area! I'm excited to check out the Frenchtown dog park...are you guys familiar with it? Is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by tmwalsh88 View Post
                          --The Soulard area! I'm excited to check out the Frenchtown dog park...are you guys familiar with it? Is it any good?
                          I havent been there, but Soulard is a great fun neighborhood, and very dog friendly.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I've heard! I was down there last week and my girlfriends and I checked out some local bars...very fun. Are most of you guys from the county? Or does anyone live in the city?

PS Sorry Maggie Moo for hi-jacking your birthday thread...Happy birthday! : )

Comment

I used to live in the city, now I am just like a mile over city limits...but not way out in the burbs

Comment

Working...
                              X