Mid Missouri vet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Missouri vet?

Anyone know of a Dane saavy vet in Columbia or mid-Mo?

Thanks
    sigpic

Unfortunately no, but I would check into having the university do the pexy and spay/neuter when it's time, you could have laparoscopy done and less recovery time!

Went to vet school there, unsure what they are recommending nutritionally now though. It wasn't awesome when I was there.....and I'm not sure what vaccine protocol they are recommending either with adult dogs....sorry I'm no help!
    sigpic
    Crystal
    Owned by:
    Dexter 8 year old GD, CGC
    CH xxx's Top Gear AKA Studebaker (Baker) 4 years
    Bagel 19 yr old Maine Coon
    Lox 11 yr old Russian Blue mix

Comment

You could try contacting the two clubs in MO and see if their members can help recommend any vets, too.
      Bev
      Foto Danes

Ch Payaso Flighty Star Alliance RN CGC CHIC
      sigpic

Comment

Mid-MO Vet

All of my Danes were pexied at the University. They seemed to do a good job (who knows, right?). Dr. Meadows (at the vet school) seemed reasonable, and Dr. Beth Hussey seems to be a good vet (not at vet school). The emergency clinic at the vet school (night time) was horrific. Good luck and welcome to mid-mO.

Comment

Dr. Meadows is great, he was one of my clinicians/professors. He's kind of the dental guru. Which surgeon did the pexy?
          sigpic
          Crystal
          Owned by:
          Dexter 8 year old GD, CGC
          CH xxx's Top Gear AKA Studebaker (Baker) 4 years
          Bagel 19 yr old Maine Coon
          Lox 11 yr old Russian Blue mix

Comment

'ole Mizzou ...

I also took my New Dane to the MU's Vet school & have been please.
            The student that worked with us owns Danes & has since childhood.

Comment

I know this isnt the right thread, but since we've got the mid-MO folks here, would anyone be interested in getting our danes together?

It is so much fun when we run into another great dane around town. Otis really seems to step up his excitement when he realizes its another dane.
              It seems as though when the other dane puts his paw up on him with the traditional great dane greeting, that he realizes "hey wait a second! I do that!"

let me know if anyone is around and would be interested sometime!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X