• Inver Grove Heights Animal Hospital

Inver Grove Heights Animal Hospital
    7131 Cahill Ave
    Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
    651-451-4404
    sigpic
    -Sara-
    -Classic & Zuma-

Thank you for posting this vet hospital.

I'm talking to them re: Storm now... they said they see lots of bloat/torsion and kidney issues in Danes...

Just want a 2nd op before I'm pushed down the euthanasia path.

Comment

I'm glad you found them All of the danes we get in the rescue go to them for surgeries and specialized care. They are very experienced with Danes. Try Dr. Wilke at the U of MN as well, she is a dane owner and specializes in their care
      sigpic
      -Sara-
      -Classic & Zuma-

Comment

Ivg

Thet are very professional and very up to date. They hire the best vets and you can assured that that the care is top notch.

They are however, expensive. But perhaps no more than a lesser vet in a fancy building. You know the kind I'm talking about. This clinic is committed to the care of your animals, not just out to make a buck.

My rescue girl with her, every thing known to danes wrong with her, problems is doing as well as can be expected through their efforts. Luckily, I have Embrace Insurance.

As an aside, she is the product of a backyard breeder and was used for breeding herself, so I pity the people who get her pupppies. And abandoned, starved (and probably caged all her life the vets think). I wish I had known this when I got her, as she has a limited future, and the rescue was not forthcoming about her neuromuscular problems.

Comment

Working...
        X