Recommend a vet to ear crop in the Baton Rouge, La. area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a vet to ear crop in the Baton Rouge, La. area

I should get my Great Dane puppy in @ 6 weeks. Can anyone recommend a vet. to perform the ear cropping in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area?
    Thanks so much!

There's a vet out in Hammond that has amazing reviews with ear cropping. I can't remember the name though:/ I don't own a Dane...yet, but I've been doing lots of research. As far as ear cropping in La, this vet is suppose to be the BEST. Sorry I can't remember the name off hand, but it's a lead to say the least lol. Please let me know if you find someone!

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchi29 View Post
      I should get my Great Dane puppy in @ 6 weeks. Can anyone recommend a vet. to perform the ear cropping in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area?
      Thanks so much!
      I may be misunderstanding you. Are you getting the puppy at six weeks of age, or are you getting an eight week old puppy in six weeks?
      sigpic

Comment

Also hoping you'll be getting an 8 week old puppy in 6 weeks Have you spoken with the breeder to ask for crop recommendations? Most reputable breeders will either have the puppy cropped or be able to refer you to someone or network with other breeders to recommend someone. Have you checked with your nearest Great Dane club to see if they can recommend someone?
        sigpic
        Chaucey
        Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Working...
        X