Bowling Green?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Green?

any one here in or around Bowling Green?

just got news from my Camaro group that we are headed there in Aug, thought it would bee neat to potentially meet up with someone from that area! Titan will be attending this event with us (by popular demand-from my fellow Camaro enthusiast)
    sigpic
    Mom of 3 dogs & 4 small humans
    Titan - GD
    Thor - GD RIP 12/28/13 6/1/14
    Finnegan - Mini Schnauzer
    Cookie - Mini Schnauzer

I'm an hour and a half from Bowling Green, and most likely out of your way if you're coming from Florida . Dukers is from Ohio, not sure what part.
    sigpic
    Chaucey
    Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

I'm actually coming from Houston
      sigpic
      Mom of 3 dogs & 4 small humans
      Titan - GD
      Thor - GD RIP 12/28/13 6/1/14
      Finnegan - Mini Schnauzer
      Cookie - Mini Schnauzer

Comment

Hmm, you may end up going through Indy, then Fort Wayne on 69 to get there then. If you do and you want to meet up, pm me. We'd love to meet you and Titan!
        sigpic
        Chaucey
        Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

We are in the Dayton area. If u come up 75 I am right on the way :-) would love to see titan in the flesh. I assume he is a handsome hologram until then. :-) pm me if u wanna meet up, I unfortunately do not have a fenced in yard but there are some great dog friedlndly pubs right near my house. Like walking distance. And a dog park just down the road not my favorite, dog parks and all, but we don't have a fence and duke deserves to be freeeeeeee sometimes.
          sigpic
          Duke - 5/13/14

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
          - Albert Einstein

Comment

Note I will come to Indiana if it isn't too far we could a triple dog playdate. :-O... wait there is asaah too that is like exponentially fu. Sounding.
            sigpic
            Duke - 5/13/14

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X