FINALLY found the keeper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY found the keeper

If you live in and around the Topeka area...check out University Bird and Small Animal Vet Clinic. There are 3 show breeders that go there..one is a Great Dane, one is a Bloodhound, and the other is a Mastiff! They are highly experienced with pexi's, bloat, and torsion. They also do show crops if that interests you. Very reasonably priced..for instance a neuter/pexi would cost $400. After looking for a Dane savvy vet, I could squeal with excitement right now!!!!!
    ~ Erin ~
    "People don't buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe." - Simon Sinek
    sigpic

You're lucky!!!

I'm in south Alabama and I think we're going to end up having to go up to Auburn for Odin's neuter/pexi.. which will be difficult.. but I guess having him semi knocked out for the drive home will be okay
    Be the change you want to see in the world!

Odin's Adventures

Comment

Glad I saw this! We love or current vet but always need a backup "just in case"

Comment

holy cow that's a good price indeed!
        sigpic

my beautiful blue-eyed babe

Comment

I'm so jealous. We are getting ready to visit our 4th vet. I haven't been pleased with any of them. I can say while at the park with the kiddos, I had one approach me and insist I bring him in to her and her husband whom are both vets. Our next visit will be a yearly, and hopefully a follow up for neuter and pexy.

Comment

It's going to be twice that amount for Gelsi's spay & pexi:/ BUT, he is going to let me video the procedure...still not sure if I want to or not but I think it's cool that he offered
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X