Pexy in Denver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pexy in Denver

i took my boy Louis to Dr. Ray Cox at Deer Creek Animal Hospital in Denver for a lapro-pexy. He was awesome, the facility was awesome, Louis did great.
    I live in Aspen and found him by word of mouth... so glad I did. He gets my recommendation!
    sigpic

I watched Ray do a pexy. Very interesting. I believe he is the only Vet in the area that does them. He is willing to train other Vets. He told us that when we were there last time.

Ray also does our show ear crops.

Comment

He teaches the procedure at vet schools around the country!
      sigpic

Comment

Denver Pexy?

hi there,
        i was interested in getting my little girl spayed and having a gastropexy done at the same time? how much did this procedure cost you?
        sigpic
        Danes- Molly, Tucker
        Kitties- Buffy, Kelsey, Olive

Comment

Hi!
          I just had the lapropexy done and if I remember correctly the whole thing was around $1000. that's with all the bloodwork, etc.
          I can look it up, but I think that's right.
          sigpic

Comment

I have already gone to see him to do it but my overall cost was going to be $1200. I cant afford that although I would LOOOOVE to get it done there.
            sigpic

Comment

Our neuter/ pixy is about $300 at banfield. We goto church ranch and highway 36 location. Our doc is Dr. Sarhangpour, he is doing our beltloop pexy tomorrow, i'll let you know his recovery.

Comment

Working...
              X