Fresno area vets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresno area vets

So it turns out that I might be moving back to California in a few weeks and I will need a vet for Dane-T. I will be moving to Fresno so I am wondering if the vets that are mentioned a few years ago in the area are still good or if anyone has any recommendations. I will have some money but not a lot until I get a job so reasonable vets are appreciated. The vet I currently use quoted me around $300 for Dane-T's spay and pexy plus any blood tests I wanted extra were around $50. I have this much saved up and can probably save a little more if needed.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Not sure if Fresno is anything like the Bay Area cost wise, (I doubt it, though), but a spay/pexi in my area is anywhere from $1800 to $3000. I would contact a Dane rescue in that area to get their recommendations for a vet and get a better idea of the cost.
    Karen, Chance, Lucy and Savanah RB

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I will contact them for more info. I still have a few months before it is time to spay her so I will try to do as much research as possible. Or I might try to stick it out here a little longer and get her done before I move

Comment

Working...
      X