Trussville Petsmart meet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trussville Petsmart meet?

Do people still bring there Danes to the Trussville Petsmart on friday nights? Read somewhere about this,

Yep, they still do. Friday Nights @ 7pm .. there is a facebook page for it .. so you can ask before heading out there (in case they cancel or something).

I think this is the link to it, I can't check it on my work PC though, Facebook is banned lol

http://m.facebook.com/groups/335802126508687
    sigpic
    A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

Thanks, I'll check it out. I'm rarely off work early enough to make it, but have some off weeks this month.

Comment

I normally don't make it either, but now that I'm moving into that area .. hopefully I will be able to make it more often!
        sigpic
        A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

Working...
        X