Clear All

• General/Routine Care - Cullman, AL

Compton's Veterinary Hospital

1007 Katherine Street NW
    Cullman, AL, 35055
    256-734-9488
    Mon - Fri: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
    Sat: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm

They are so nice and open to outside information (like print outs, advice I've received on DOL, etc), and one of the vets (there are 2 vets in practice here, Dr. Dye and Dr. Burke) there has owned danes before (she currently does not own one though).

They have a website and a Facebook page.

I just recently switched vets, and I've been using Compton's for almost a month now, and the difference is amazing. They know my dogs names, they know my name (First and Last), they remember the things that have been wrong (without having to look in the computer first) and they recognize us when we walk through the door. That really means a lot to me (with people doctors and animal doctors).
    sigpic
    A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

I'm glad you found a good doctor. I only made 1 visit to CAH myself. I really liked the concrete dane out front that dressed up for all the holidays.
    I just fell in love with Dr. Moorer at Hanceville Animal Hospital. He's on Hwy 31 on the left going north towards Cullman from Hanceville. We had the same kind of relationship you describe with your new doctors.
    When we got sent back here from Cullman County I was only sorry to leave my sister, (Cathy Ponder) my church (Greater Vision Baptist) and Dr. Roy Moorer.

Comment

I actually work right up the road from CVH..pass by it every day to and from work. Unfortunately, I live an hour away, so its not the best Vet for me, but I do know people who use them, and all have said they are an awesome clinic.

If I were a criminal, the stone Dane would have been "rescued" a long time ago...
      My girls, 3 y.o. Georgia (Harly) and 3 y.o. Duchess (Blue Merle)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X