Recommended Vet in Birmingham AL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Vet in Birmingham AL

Can anyone recommend a vet that specializes in danes in the birmingham, AL area?

I use Dr. David Fuller at Hope Animal Clinic. He is wonderful and really listens to you.

HTH
    Nancy
    Calico Rock Danes
    Alabama

Comment

Nancy,
      where is the vet located

Comment

His office is off I469 at Exit 6 - McCalla. I drive 25 miles one way to see him.
        Nancy
        Calico Rock Danes
        Alabama

Comment

That would be West Birmingham... off I-459*, correct? Do you have a phone number or happen to know the Zip code so I can look it up?
          - Chris
          "Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CalicoRock View Post
            I use Dr. David Fuller at Hope Animal Clinic. He is wonderful and really listens to you.

HTH
            His new office is awesome and the prices are super reasonable too.
            sigpic

Gray @ 5 yrs. Toby @ 4 1/2 months. Cooper @ 22 months. War Damn Eagle!

Comment

I highly recommend Dr. Stumpf at Kidd Animal Clinic on Rocky Ridge road. her daughter has a Dane and the staff there is wonderful! It took us awhile to find a vet we were happy with - but these guys are worth the drive and they work with you on price (very fair)!

Quick Edit: I'm not a fan of ALL the Doc's there. I won't use any names in negatives, because none of them are bad per say, but Stumpf is by far the best.
              Last edited by Izod; 10-20-2011, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X