Clear All

• General care: Hartselle, AL

North Alabama Cat and Bird Veterinary Clinic
    1110 East Main Street
    Hartselle, AL 35640
    Phone: (256) 773-0844
    Fax: (256) 773-0824
    http://www.catandbirdclinic.com/inde...&id=19975,9881

Dr. Elaine Moore is an excellent vet. She also specializes in ferret medicine.
    sigpicOwned by Brindle (8 yr old GD), Damage (Hay's Blue Ghost, 2 yr old GD), Katie (Wind River's Harley LadyRanger, 3 yr old GD) and Luna (10 yr old evil black cat).

This is super far from where I live (maybe 45 minutes north) but I'm not real happy with my current vet (he's kindov a jerky individual and he over charges, and his other vet is a dummy) & I've been looking for a new one.

So, this vet is familiar with Danes, or large breeds? I have 2 large breeds and 2 small breeds, and I really don't want to go to 2 seperate vets, if at all possible.

Can you give me some specifics on your vet? As far as the large breed care goes? Do they advocate Raw (I really don't wanna get speach on it, yanno)?

Thanks in Advance,
    Jennie
    sigpic
    A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

EDIT

Read this wrong, haha. Sorry about that.
      Last edited by Dippy; 07-16-2010, 09:03 AM. Reason: Wrong information!
      sigpic
      Mom to:
      Danes Kobe and Sabre.

Dachshunds Penny and Otto.
      Pit Bulls Brees and Crystal.
      Chihuahua puppy Jersey.
      5 year old princess Ariel.

Comment

Working...
      X