Hello :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello :)

My name is Kat. I now have two Great Danes, a 1.5 year old male named Kilo who I've had since he was 8 weeks old and a 4 month old make named Arrow who I've had since he was the same age.

These are my first Great Danes (I grew up with dachshunds) and I am absolutely in love with the breed! I'm having a bit more trouble training Arrow but I think I should post about that in another section.

Anyway, here are my babies! I'm looking forward to learning more about this magnificent breed and getting to know others that love them as much as me!

Welcome.

Arrow looks like a handful!
    Tracy
    sigpic
    Mouse April 2010
    Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

They are both very handsome!

Welcome to DOL.
      -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

CUTIES! Arrow does look like he's too smart for his own good!
        sigpicKelly

Comment

Originally posted by mnmouse View Post
          Welcome.

Arrow looks like a handful!
          Thank you. He most definitely is!!

Originally posted by lisacp75 View Post
          They are both very handsome!

Welcome to DOL.
          Thanks so much!

Originally posted by DANEger View Post
          CUTIES! Arrow does look like he's too smart for his own good!
          Oh man that dog Love him but he definitely keeps me on my toes! He's fearless!

Comment

Up until ten years ago, I was a certified cat owner/lover. Due to a move that required my wife to work out of the home in a rather remote location, we decided to get a dog that would not only be her companion, but protector at home while I worked in town. We decided on a great dane (one of the best decisions we ever made) and since getting our first dane, Sophie, we have been the proud owners of three more danes. We currently have two danes, Belle and Josie, a terrier mix, Buck, and a calico cat, Dodie. The gentleness of danes never ceases to amaze me. Dodie makes no bones about being the alpha animal of the pack, and Belle, Josie and Buck never challenge her. To this day I still get a kick out of someone coming to our front door, and as soon as Josie and Belle run up to see who's arrived, people (who don't know our dogs) will take about six steps back and have this look on their face as if to say, "Will I survive this encounter?" But once they enter the house, love surrounds them and more than one visitor has said, "I would love to have a great dane!"

Comment

Such handsome fellows! Welcome
              sigpicBae and Chip hanging out together for the first time.

Comment

Welcome to both of you
                sigpic
                Chaucey
                Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Welcome, beautiful baby's.

Comment

Working...
                  X