New from Philadelphia!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Philadelphia!

Hi I am a new mom to a 3 year old male named Tonto. Does any one have some helpful tips and or recommendations for vets, trainers etc in the area?

Welcome

Originally posted by danataylor95@gmail.com View Post
    Hi I am a new mom to a 3 year old male named Tonto. Does any one have some helpful tips and or recommendations for vets, trainers etc in the area?
    Hi, I'm new as well. I'm in South Jersey, so I don't know if I can help with the details, but since I'm so close, just wanted to say "hi". Good luck!

Comment

Someone closer may be able to help you more specifically, I'm in Australia, but I had to do a lot of ringing around for both and ask if they were experienced with giant breeds. First vet I went to just for vaccinations, told me to do a lot of things I knew from here that I shouldn't do! My new vet and my trainer are amazing. My trainer is a animal behavioralist and does one on one, which is good coz my boy got so distracted in big dog groups, she does let me tag along to the group meet and greet at the beginning of her group classes to socialize a bit. I've found Great Danes to really be in a league of their own, and you could end up getting quite poor advice if you choose the wrong vet and/or trainer.

Comment

Working...
      X