X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ctymom
    started a topic Finally got my baby!

Finally got my baby!

Hello everyone.... we finally got our baby and named her Lexi. =) Picked her up at 9 weeks and she became attached to me right away. She follows me everywhere. I love her to pieces already! She's getting along great with our 4yo Pitbull and 8yo Maltese. She just had her last puppy shots and napping right now. Lexi weighs 24 lbs at 11 weeks and still wants me to carry her. haha

lexi.jpg
    Attached Files

• Puppy Love <3
    replied
    What a cutie!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ctymom
    replied
    Originally posted by daniellelc View Post
    OMG! Look at them! I just love it! I love your Pits ears! They are just too cute! Ever since i took that picture of my 3 for the Christmas card, I have not been able to get a picture of all 3 since! Way too much movement and my maltese is not big on snuggling close to anything unless its human lol but my Pit and Zara my great dane love to snuggle and sleep with each other so I have lots of pics of them together just not all 3. Lol
    LOL Just like my three. Our Maltese wants nothing to do with cuddles. She will be 9yo in July. She just wants to cuddle next to me so I end up getting all three battling for space. haha Very cute!

Leave a comment:

• daniellelc
    replied
    OMG! Look at them! I just love it! I love your Pits ears! They are just too cute! Ever since i took that picture of my 3 for the Christmas card, I have not been able to get a picture of all 3 since! Way too much movement and my maltese is not big on snuggling close to anything unless its human lol but my Pit and Zara my great dane love to snuggle and sleep with each other so I have lots of pics of them together just not all 3. Lol

Leave a comment:

• ctymom
    replied
    Actually got a photo with all three of our babies. LOL

Alex the Pitbull
    Lexi the Great Dane
    Moxie the Maltese

alexleximoxie.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ctymom
    replied
    Thanks everyone! Really appreciate all the nice compliments. And love all the signature pics of your babies!!

Originally posted by daniellelc View Post
    She is adorable! I also have a Pitbull and Maltese. All 3 get along so well! Welcome to the balancing act of 3 dogs! lol
    I'll have to "try" and get a photo of my three to show you. I can't seem to get them to sit together at once. haha Yours are adorable! =)

Here are a couple pics to share....Lexi at 10 weeks and our three babies. Can't get them all at once so the best I can do for now. lol

lexi-10wks.jpg

babies.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• judgment
    replied
    What a pretty face! Congrats! Now post more pics lol!

Leave a comment:

• Tal
    replied
    Such a sweet little face! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Lexie6271
    replied
    Welcome, she is a cutie.

Leave a comment:

• GraciesMama
    replied
    What a cutie! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• ImJustMe83
    replied
    Aw she is so cute. I miss Bae being that small. Enjoy it while you can! Lol

Leave a comment:

• oshagcj914
    replied
    Welcome, she's gorgeous!love the blues

Leave a comment:

• daniellelc
    replied
    She is adorable! I also have a Pitbull and Maltese. All 3 get along so well! Welcome to the balancing act of 3 dogs! lol

Leave a comment:

• Titan3151
    replied
    What a doll face! she is so cute! Enjoy the cute and small while you can these guys grows soooo fast!

Leave a comment:

• Zanth
    replied
    Sooooooo cute! Once you go dane you don't go back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X