Finally got my baby!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my baby!

Hello everyone.... we finally got our baby and named her Lexi. =) Picked her up at 9 weeks and she became attached to me right away. She follows me everywhere. I love her to pieces already! She's getting along great with our 4yo Pitbull and 8yo Maltese. She just had her last puppy shots and napping right now. Lexi weighs 24 lbs at 11 weeks and still wants me to carry her. haha

lexi.jpg
    Attached Files

NIce pup!

Looks like a beauty... have fun with her! We hope to "take delivery" of new pup in a week! More Danes = happier world!

Comment

Sooooooo cute! Once you go dane you don't go back.
      sigpic

Comment

What a doll face! she is so cute! Enjoy the cute and small while you can these guys grows soooo fast!
        sigpic
        Mom of 3 dogs & 4 small humans
        Titan - GD
        Thor - GD RIP 12/28/13 6/1/14
        Finnegan - Mini Schnauzer
        Cookie - Mini Schnauzer

Comment

She is adorable! I also have a Pitbull and Maltese. All 3 get along so well! Welcome to the balancing act of 3 dogs! lol
          sigpic
          Doggie mom too:

Bella (maltipom) 5
          Zara (Great Dane) 1 1/2

Comment

Welcome, she's gorgeous!love the blues
            sigpic
            Chaucey
            Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Aw she is so cute. I miss Bae being that small. Enjoy it while you can! Lol
              sigpicBae and Chip hanging out together for the first time.

Comment

What a cutie! Congrats!
                sigpic
                “Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.”

Comment

Welcome, she is a cutie.

Comment

Such a sweet little face! Congratulations!
                    sigpic

Bear - 4 year old Border Collie
                    Brady - 1 year old Mastiff Mix
                    Cody (CGC) - Doberman Pinscher - RIP my sweet baby ... Oct 1, 2007 - March 24, 2014

Comment

What a pretty face! Congrats! Now post more pics lol!
                      --------------------------
                      Josh Wolff
                      Bowie: born 2/15/2012
                      Jayda: born 08/19/2014

sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone! Really appreciate all the nice compliments. And love all the signature pics of your babies!!

Originally posted by daniellelc View Post
                        She is adorable! I also have a Pitbull and Maltese. All 3 get along so well! Welcome to the balancing act of 3 dogs! lol
                        I'll have to "try" and get a photo of my three to show you. I can't seem to get them to sit together at once. haha Yours are adorable! =)

Here are a couple pics to share....Lexi at 10 weeks and our three babies. Can't get them all at once so the best I can do for now. lol

lexi-10wks.jpg

babies.jpg
                        Attached Files

Comment

Actually got a photo with all three of our babies. LOL

Alex the Pitbull
                          Lexi the Great Dane
                          Moxie the Maltese

alexleximoxie.jpg
                          Attached Files

Comment

OMG! Look at them! I just love it! I love your Pits ears! They are just too cute! Ever since i took that picture of my 3 for the Christmas card, I have not been able to get a picture of all 3 since! Way too much movement and my maltese is not big on snuggling close to anything unless its human lol but my Pit and Zara my great dane love to snuggle and sleep with each other so I have lots of pics of them together just not all 3. Lol
                            sigpic
                            Doggie mom too:

Bella (maltipom) 5
                            Zara (Great Dane) 1 1/2

Comment

Originally posted by daniellelc View Post
                              OMG! Look at them! I just love it! I love your Pits ears! They are just too cute! Ever since i took that picture of my 3 for the Christmas card, I have not been able to get a picture of all 3 since! Way too much movement and my maltese is not big on snuggling close to anything unless its human lol but my Pit and Zara my great dane love to snuggle and sleep with each other so I have lots of pics of them together just not all 3. Lol
                              LOL Just like my three. Our Maltese wants nothing to do with cuddles. She will be 9yo in July. She just wants to cuddle next to me so I end up getting all three battling for space. haha Very cute!

Comment

Working...
                              X