New Kid on the Block!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kid on the Block!

Hi, new to this site and the forum. We are first time owners of a gorgeous 6 1/2 month Harlequin male(1/2 Euro & 1/2 American Great Dane) named Sulley that we brought home at 7 weeks. His nickname is Sulley Monster for his gorgeous blue eyes, the fact that he is going to be monstrous in size and my daughter LOVES Disney. He has brought so much love and fun into our home so far. We also have an 11 year old Chihuahua and a 6 year old Yorkie, both of whom HE loves but they really want nothing to do with him.

Looking forward to learning more through this forum!

Welcome! There is so much to learn on this forum, it's an amazing community with a wealth of knowledge! (Be sure to check out articles on bite inhibition in puppies, especially since your puppy was separated from its mother so early. It's generally not recommended that they leave mom and litter-mates any earlier than 8 weeks at the youngest, for behavioral reasons especially.)

We love pictures here, looking forward to some photos of your boy!
    sigpic
    “Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever.”

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I'm new as well. I know just in a 3 days. The forum has helped us. I hope you have a great evening..
      Kelly

Comment

Welcome, lots to learn here!
        sigpic
        Chaucey
        Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Working...
        X