Hi!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Hi everyone! Just a little about me: My husband and I had put a deposit down on a blue great dane female, but after finding this forum and learning about byb, we decided to walk away We're heartbroken, but want to learn more about reputable breeders and find the right puppy for our family! Look forward to learning more

Welcome to the forum!! There is a ton of great information here about how to find a great breeder! I know how hard it is to walk away from a puppy, but trust me you did the RIGHT thing! You will find your new baby when the time is right!
    - Jordan & Eleanor (xxx's Words of Wisdom from Ms. Rigby)

Comment

Welcome!!
      sigpicStephanie Folker

Mom to:
      Bonnie - female, pitbull/great dane mix -4 yrs.
      Clyde - male, pitbull - 3 yrs.
      Emma - female, great dane - 19 months

Comment

Welcome! I look forward to seeing your baby pics.

Comment

On the front page of the forum to the left is a great list of what to look for in a reputable breeder. It may help you narrow down your choices. Good luck!
          ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Originally posted by May5 View Post
            Hi everyone! Just a little about me: My husband and I had put a deposit down on a blue great dane female, but after finding this forum and learning about byb, we decided to walk away We're heartbroken, but want to learn more about reputable breeders and find the right puppy for our family! Look forward to learning more
            Kudos to you for walking away, we all know how difficult that is ! There are great threads how to find a reputable breeder and I hope you find your next baby soon, be patient it will happen. Again, thanks for walking away
            sigpic

Comment

Hi and welcome! all the best on finding a reputable breeder

Comment

Working...
              X