new-ish dane owner in washington state

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new-ish dane owner in washington state

hello, i am the owner of a 7 month old boy named E'a (Hawaiian for sovereignty.) he's actually half dane, a quarter english mastiff and a quarter st. bernard. i've been perusing the forums since i got him 5 months ago and finally got one of my accounts activated so i'm excited to converse with you guys and get advice. he's not my first puppy but it's been years since i've had one and not one of his size before. plus he's my first male!

hope there are other local (kitsap county) dane owners who frequent the forums because i'd love to get him around other danes.

welcome! love your photos of e'a! his ears flap so comically!
    sigpic

my beautiful blue-eyed babe

Comment

Welcome! I am about to pick up the first Great Dane I have ever owned as well! I am located in Tacoma, not sure how far away that is from kitsap but it would be great to get him around other Danes. He's only eight weeks old, but I'm sure he will grow fast!

Comment

aww how exciting! i live right across the tacoma narrows bridge from tacoma. hopefully we can have a doggy play date one day when your boy is older my boy would be over bearing for a little one. he gets way too excited to see other dogs, lol.

Comment

Oh wow that is close! I'm sure we can work something out in a month or two, I shot you a pm!

Comment

Hi and Welcome to DOL!!! E'a is such a cutie!! Love your pics too!!
            sigpic
            There Is Nothing Like A Dane!!!!!!
            Cheech~Chihuahua~5/26/98-4/23/10
            Valentina~Merle Dane~11/1/03-2/3/12
            Emalee~12 1/2 yrs Red Doberman
            Takoa~2 1/2 yrs ~Harlequin Dane
            Sunshine~11 3/4 yr Orange Tabby

Comment

thank you he loves the compliments.

Comment

Im in Silverdale. Frequent the Silverdale dog park in the mornings. I have a 5 month old male who loves to play.

Comment

i live in port orchard so i go to the one here. how's the one in silverdale? i work right near there but i haven't actually gone in. i love Howe Farm because there's cleared land and walking trails in the woods. i'd love to arrange a day to meet though! hopefully when the weather is more cooperative or predictable. my boy hates the rain so i have to force him outside even for walks lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X