International travel Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International travel Australia

Hello, this is deb and I am brand new to this site, and fairly new to Great Danes... I have a beautiful harlequin female Great Dane who is 11 months old. I also have a Boxer and a Rottweiler. I have bred, showed and trained rotties as well as many other dogs for most of my life. I was sent to this site upon recommendation of someone on the Dane lovers site, since I had a question. I was looking for as much information as possible because I am thinking of relocating to Australia with my 3 dogs! Wondering if anyone has had experience, advice, info etc. I have already done research, but am more concerned about the long flight etc....

Any help would be appreciated, thanks, deb
    Last edited by upstartdeb; 09-15-2013, 09:15 AM.

Are you in America? The quarantine period is 6 months. I just couldn't do that to my animals.

Comment

No

I am in canada, quarantine in Australia is only 4 weeks, and I also believe that has changed for the states too...

Comment

The name is slipping me, but I'm sure we had someone here that just relocated BACK to Australia with her puppers. Hopefully she'll see this thread (or someone can PM her)

Comment

Originally posted by Loki Love View Post
          The name is slipping me, but I'm sure we had someone here that just relocated BACK to Australia with her puppers. Hopefully she'll see this thread (or someone can PM her)
          I believe the user name is Anna n' Hamish

If you click here and then click contact info you can PM her http://www.dolforum.com/forum/member.php?u=42341
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Thanks both for your help, I sent Anna a message....

Comment

Found it! Thanks guys, I responded and promise to be on more often
              sigpic
              Hamish: Great Dane born July 25 2011
              Sophie: English Mastiff born May 30 2009
              Visit my blog at http://gonetothebigdogs.wordpress.com/

Comment

Wow, I didn't think I find here anything necessary for my future Australia trip, but I did. Thanks, guys, to leave the topic here! Hope such agencies are still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by ReneeDavis View Post
                  Wow, I didn't think I find here anything necessary for my future Australia trip, but I did. Thanks, guys, to leave the topic here! Hope such agencies are still alive as the one to check here.
                  Speaking about the companies providing services in traveling of Russia and other close countries, it is better to work with the one having large experience in the area. That is the reason I choose only good history and reputation ones.

Comment

Working...
                  X