Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch is almost here!!

Hello All,

I just wanted to pop in and say hi. My fiance and I are eagerly awaiting the day (2 1/2 more weeks) that we can go pick up our new baby boy Clutch. He is a 25% Euro blue dane an he seems so sweet. We went visit him on Sunday when he turned 5 weeks old. The breeder said he weighed 6 1/2 lbs when she weighed him that morning.

We are a little nervous about introducing him to his new friend Wembley...our 5.5 lb blue chihuahua. They have the same coat and similar white chest markings. We can't wait to see what these two guys look like together when Clutch is all grown up (Honey I Shrunk the Dog? haha). I have been checking in every so often to get pieces of advice from time to time and figured I'd sign up since the probability of me having more questions is almost guaranteed. Thanks and we'll talk to you soon!

Clutch 04.jpg
    Clutch 07.jpg

What a doll! Its funny to see such tiny feet, they wont stay that way long!
    sigpic

Comment

My little jack Russell always bosses the Danes around. You should be fine

Comment

New Pics!

The breeder decided to update us with a few more pictures earlier this week. It only makes us more excited!
        Attached Files

Comment

i have a 5 month old female dane and my sister has a 3 year old chihuahua mix. they play together well except the chihuahua has to jump up to put my dane in its place.

except for the occasional yelp the chihuahua lets out when Bacon, our dane, accidentally steps on her they get along great.
          sigpic i <3 Bacon

Comment

My roommate has a 3 year old Chihuahua/Shitzu mix. Her and my 6 month old Dane get along very well. He's very gentle with her. All he wants to do is play, and sometimes she just doesn't want to have any of it, so she shows him who's boss. (: I think you should be fine.

Comment

Working...
            X