Nashville, TN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville, TN

Hello all! This is my first post and I am happy to know that there is a large, supportive Great Dane family out there.

I will be moving to Nashville, TN and will have my first Great Dane (a baby!). I have a few "meet and greets" scheduled with some vets, but I wanted to ask the world out there if they knew of any other vets in the Nashville area that are knowledgeable of the Great Dane breed?

Thank you for any leads/help!
    First time mom to Boston Bogard Smith-Tate--

Hannah

Welcome! Glad to see you found DOL.
    *Jennifer*
    Member GDC of Mid-Florida
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Jennifer!! The DOL world is a small world!

Hannah

Comment

Very!

There are a lot of great people here who will give you lots of support and info along your journey!
        *Jennifer*
        Member GDC of Mid-Florida
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome! I just moved away from Nashville last year, but I can't speak to a vet that's good with Danes. I know our vet was a good vet, but not sure about their knowledge of Danes. You might have the best luck in Brentwood or Franklin.
          sigpic~Reaper's Mommy (AKA Rebecca)
          Me and the birthday boy. 1yr old on Dec.25th

Comment

I'm in Chattanooga, but I can ask my vet if he knows anyone in Nashville, he graduated vet school in TN, so it's likely

Comment

Thank y'all so much!

I look forward to hearing what your vet says who graduated from TN. I will also look in Brentwood and Franklin and set up some meet and greets.

Hannah

Comment

I go for 12 week appointment Tuesday I know he went to vandy and the other vet good with giants went to utk.

Comment

They recommend Belmont.

Comment

Working...
                  X