Hello from San Antonio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from San Antonio

I thought I'd get on the internet and look for some forums. I found yours!

My wife and I live in San Antonio. We have two great danes and things are going good. I'll be looking forward to talking with all of you!

RE: Hello from San Antonio

Welcome to DOL!! It's great!
    ~Patty~ I have the right to remain silent; I don't have the ability.

Comment

Welcome aboard!!! We are looking forward to talking with you too and hopefully see some pictures of your babies.

Comment

Hello and welcome from another Texan! We just adopted our first Dane August 1, and are already head over heels in love with the breed!

Susan

Comment

Welcome to DOL.. From a fellow Texan!!!
          Sean

Comment

Welcome to the board. Hope to see pictures soon (hint!)

Comment

Welcome to DOL, from yet another TEXAN. I hope you're enjoying your babies.

John

See Marlle and the gang at: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286254097

Comment

You found a GREAT place with alot of info about whatever you need! And alot of great people to help!
                Welcome!

Comment

hello!! from wisconsin!!! we had a dane for 13years....was the best dog ever!! harley went to heaven one week before christmas 2003..was one of the saddest moments of my life....we miss him terribly....but...good news!! we are getting a new dane on sun. we can't wait!! he will be 8 weeks old....when we got harley he was 6 months so this will be new for us!! kinda scarred!!! we are trying to pick the perfect name...any suggestions? he is a fawn male... anyway im so happy i found this site!! hope to talk to u all soon!!:*

Comment

Welcome from another Texan! We are awaiting our first Dane, hopefully we will have our pup around the first of 2005. It is hard to wait, but will be worth it! There is lots of great information here!

Comment

Hello and welcome from another Texan that is now living in North Dakota. I really miss Sna Antonio though. Have a great day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard..!! i dont have my dream breed yet..but its never too early to learn right?! Your gonna LOVE it here...i dont feel right if i dont visit the forum atleast twice a day!

-dogless for now-
                        Chrisie;8

Comment

Working...
                        X